A Present Salvation (from prayers of the Puritans)

May I be always amongst those who not only hear but know thee, who walk with and rejoice in thee, who take thee at thy word and find life there.

Keep me always longing for a present salvation in Holy Spirit comforts and rejoicings, for spiritual graces and blessings, for help to value my duties as well as my privileges.

May I cherish simplicity and godly sincerity of character. Help me to be in reality before men, to be faithful before I profess faith, to leave the world before I enter into prayer, to set my affections on things above, to shun forbidden follies and vanities, to be a dispenser as well as a partaker of grace, and to be prepared to bear evil as to do good.

Valley of Vision, Puritan's prayers and devotions

Monday, June 30, 2008

Just getting started

This is all new to me. I hope this works. I feel like I am just typing and pressing buttons then hoping for the best...here goes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Tracy,
I am feeling a little rejected over not having been told about your new blog. I had to find a comment of yours out there in the blogosphere to be directed to your musings. I thought we were friends...
:(