A Present Salvation (from prayers of the Puritans)

May I be always amongst those who not only hear but know thee, who walk with and rejoice in thee, who take thee at thy word and find life there.

Keep me always longing for a present salvation in Holy Spirit comforts and rejoicings, for spiritual graces and blessings, for help to value my duties as well as my privileges.

May I cherish simplicity and godly sincerity of character. Help me to be in reality before men, to be faithful before I profess faith, to leave the world before I enter into prayer, to set my affections on things above, to shun forbidden follies and vanities, to be a dispenser as well as a partaker of grace, and to be prepared to bear evil as to do good.

Valley of Vision, Puritan's prayers and devotions

Monday, June 30, 2008

Okay, this is strange


Hi Blog People. What am I going to write on this thing? I am not so savvy like other people when it comes to computers, ipods, cell phones..etc..Oh, I did figure out how to send a picture text on my cell phone to my friend, Patty yesterday. I was quite proud of myself. I am not sure how to really use this blog or if I have anything interesting to make people want to read. I am sure everyone probably feels the same way. Well, this is an adventure. I am going to figure out how to do the my profile...way confusing.

1 comment:

alison said...

you are so cute... you will have a lot of fun... you can give entertaining tips and recipes... give out your salad dressing recipe...and where to find certain food items... vitamin ideas ... you have a multitude of wisdom to share!