I just thought this was a very cute picture of my youngest son, Christian and his friend Samuel. They often get mistaken for each other and they love that!! I told them the other day as they were glued to Christian's new Wii game, Rock Band, that their band name should be the "Poodle Heads". Chloe could be their mascot.Jonathan got home last night from England with a huge burrito from Chipotle's. He had been dreaming of that burrito for a long time, I'm sure. They had an incredible time and Jonathan made alot new friends and really saw God at work.
Andrew flies in tomorrow from Portland. I haven't seen him since April. We're all very excited to spend some time with him. He flies home Monday night as he is a busy working man now. He's 21 now....wow, when did that happen? Aren't I too young to have a child that old? Oh, I guess not.
1 comment:
well, you look too young anyway. Hope you have a great visit!
Post a Comment