
My latest obsession has been frozen yogurt. I try and try to restrain myself, but I do indulge every few days. My numero uno favorite is Pinkberry...oh, I know about the law suit and all that. They're not really a yogurt because their a culture short of being legally called "yogurt" or something like that. Sorry, but do regular people really care? There are so many other things to worry about these days...sigh. I love the original plain with or without topping. If I am feeling nostalgic I most certain will get it with carob chips. That brings back memories of my youth when frozen yogurt first came out and the only toppings were pretty much fruit, carob chips, peanuts or granola. I guess nobody had thought of putting Oreo's, M&M's, cookie dough, gummy bears, etc...yet. What's your favorite?
I am heading up to Sonoma tomorrow with my best friend, Nancy. We're running the Napa to Somoma 1/2 Marathon! Pray for us two "old gals"!!!




4 comments:
Have a great race in Napa! I can't wait to hear about it. In the meantime, I'll be at Yogurtland eating my plain tart yogurt with fresh berries & mochi. :-)
have a wonderful time in napaland...run like the wind
You have to get it with mochi on it, if you have not tried it yet, it makes a world of difference
What in the world is mochi?
Post a Comment